BRAND NEW, limited edition Unicorn Horn!
When unicorns banded together to save themselves from cynical, magic-disbelieving humans, they wielded their most powerful resource - themselves.
A unicorn's horn (unlike, say, an elephant's tusk) naturally falls off and regenerates every 452 days.
So you can enjoy this ethically harvested horn to your heart's delight! It's donated by unicorns to save unicorns.
- Putty base is crystal clear, stretchy, and bouncy. Our recipe is magical and we promise it's the best clear putty on the market.
- Filled with rare glitters in holographic starburst and green textured diamond shapes. Also scattered with shattered mirror-coated glitters for extra sparkle
- Turns a gorgeous silvery white color during play, then clears up within an hour when you let it sit in the can.
This Limited Edition Line of Putty Features:
- Soothing lavender scent - anti-anxiety, anti-nausea, stress reducing
- Non-sticky texture
- Stretchable, breakable, poppable
- Nontoxic, ASTM certified
- Gold foil stamped labels with original artwork
About Mythical Slyme
- Mythical creatures are endangered because humans are losing their belief in magic
- Unicorns, mermaids, and other creatures have banded together to donate their literal blood, sweat, and tears to fundraise and raise awareness
- Buy a putty, save a unicorn!
Does your putty contain borax?
Homemade slimes can contain irritating amounts of borax. Our putties have been lab tested and contain less than .005% boric acid by weight, lower than the detectable threshold. (All putties are made primarily from silicone oil with a small amount of boric acid that causes it to cross link.)